LAKE SAWYER SOUTH HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION,INC.
ARCHITECTURAL REVIEW BOARD (ARB) APPLICATION
In accordance with the Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions and the Association’s Rules and Regulations, installation must conform to this approval and the
I HEREBY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS.
1. No work will begin until written approval is received from the Association. You have 60 days from the approval date to complete the work. If not, then you must reapply for ARB approval.
2. All work will be done expeditiously once commenced and will be done in a professional manner by a licensed contractor or myself.
3. All work will be performed timely and in a manner that will minimize interference and inconvenience to other residents.
4. I assume all liability and will be responsible for any and all damages to other lots and / or common area, which may result from performance of this work.
5. I will be responsible for the conduct of all persons, agents, contractors, subcontractors and employees who are connected with this work.
6. I am responsible for complying with all applicable federal, state and local laws, codes, regulations and requirements in connection with this work. I will obtain any necessary governmental permits and approval for the work.
7. Applications must be received at least five (5) business days prior to the scheduled ARB meeting or it will be tabled for the next meeting.
8. Upon receipt Leland Management, Inc. will forward the ARB Application to the Association. I will be notified in writing when the application is either approved or denied.
ALL HOMEOWNERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR FOLLOWING THE RULES AND GUIDELINES OF THEIR ASSOCIATION WHEN MAKING ANY EXTERIOR MODIFICATIONS.
We will keep you up to date on the status of your request via email.
By clicking SUBMIT, you agree to the Guidelines outlined above.
(If you do not see the “Create Ticket” form after you log in, REFRESH your browser.)