We’re pleased you’re visiting our new Website. Many thanks to the residents who entered our Photo Contest to supply us with some beautiful pictures of our neighborhoods. You can see more in our Photo Gallery.
Using the Navigation at the top and bottom of each page, or the Search Icon at the top of the page, we’re certain you will find everything you need. If not, send us a message.
Amenities Survey Results
IMPORTANT MESSAGES FROM
THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
I hope that this update finds you and your families in good health and continuing to adjust to the “new normal” which is certainly not easy by any means. As we all know change can be frustrating however with time it always seems to work itself out for the best.
Since my prior message there have been plenty of conversations, accusations, and inaccurate information placed on the community social network (Next Door) that is unfortunate and misleading. Please be assured that the Board of Directors as policy will never provide community business updates or decisions on this social network and will only inform the community via Board of Director “E-Blast” (newsletter) or the community website (lakesawyersouth.com).
I am very thankful to my fellow Board members that along with me participated in numerous webinars comprised of Insurance Agents, Legal Counsels, Community Management Companies, and CDC (Federal) in order to gain a better understanding of the situation and how we could proceed with our management of the amenities.
As a result of those webinars and recent lifting of restrictions by Federal, State, and County Government we are ready to get back on track. With that said I am very happy to announce that the pool and playground will reopen effective as of 12:00pm on Monday June 1st, 2020.
There will be guidelines in place as part of the reopening that will be in effect for the months of June and July. A review at the end of July will take place in hopes of continuing the process of getting back to normal without further restrictions.
A copy has been linked to this update for all residents review. Copies will also be placed at multiple locations in the pool and playground areas in both English and Spanish. My apologies for not having the Spanish version attached at this time however it is still being completed. It would be greatly appreciated if our bi-lingual residents could share with your Spanish speaking neighbors in advance of the pool and playground reopening.
Residents (neighbors) this is where you will play a large part in the reopening and I am confident that we can count on all of you. In order to maintain the reopening we all need to police ourselves and not be afraid to speak up if guidelines are not being followed by others that could jeopardize the health, safety, and welfare of others. Please do not hesitate to contact the OCSO 311 as they have been notified of our scheduled reopening and will assist as needed.
Some other changes that have taken place as part of the reopening process but not part of the posted guidelines are as follows for June and July:
- All pool furniture will be stacked and secured with the exception of tables at the shade umbrellas (this includes loungers and chairs)
- The tables located between the short wall and clubhouse will remain and have four chairs per table to be used (shared) by residents choosing to have lunch or snacks. Chairs will be prohibited to relocate to another table thus increasing a count to exceed four maximum. Please be considerate of other guests and limit your lunch or snack consumption times to a minimum so other residents can enjoy the same opportunity. Tables are not permitted to be used for storage of pool toys, towels, coolers, or other items not associated with food consumption.
- Residents may provide their own beach chairs during the months of June and July however they must be removed each day. Any chairs or other furniture left at the end of the day will be disposed of by the pool service company prior to opening on next day.
- Putting green will remain open however all flag sticks will be removed for the months of June and July.
- Residents may be required to exit the pool area if the pool service vendor is on site providing routine cleaning of pool and restrooms based on current restrictions placed on the vendor by County Government.
- In closing please understand that in the event that the guidelines are not followed the Board of Directors will have no choice but to close the amenities immediately until further notice. Naturally we all want to avoid that so let’s all work together and make this reopening a success.
- At the present time the basketball court and tennis court will remain closed through June and into early July for ongoing repairs and additional construction.
Thank you to each and every one of you for your continued patience and understanding during what has been a rough time trying to manage something that continued to change on a daily basis.
President / Board of Directors
Lake Sawyer South
Attention Homeowners in the Lake Sawyer South Community Association
(Berkshire Park, Berkshire Place, Enclave at Berkshire Park and The Reserve at Berkshire Park).
Please read this revised Covenant Enforcement Resolution and Policy statement from your Board of Directors. It outlines the Notice process and legal steps which will be taken if violations are not remedied.
This policy is in accordance with the Association’s governing documents and Florida statutes.
Our HOA members have voted and approved a series of revisions to 9 Amendments which may affect you and your home.
PLEASE CLICK HERE to see the updated amendments regarding:
- Association’s employment of individuals or companies
- Working Capital
- Rental Restrictions
- Walls, Fences, Hedges and Hurricane Panels
- Approved Builders
- Basketball Goals and Equipment
- Trash Containers and Collection
Board of Directors
Lake Sawyer South Community Association
Do You Use Gmail?
Sometimes, Gmail thinks our messages are “junk”, “spam” or “promotions.”
Even though they are not.
We’re actively working from our end, to try to resolve this, with a lot of backend gyrations.
What can you do?
One thing you can try is to move our newsletters from the “junk” or “Promotions” tab into your Inbox. Maybe Gmail will take a hint.
Or, you can find our newsletters right here on our website. Just CLICK HERE and bookmark our Newsletter page.
But we won’t stop trying to get the word out. Thank you for your patience.
Landlords & Tenants
All owners leasing property need to provide the Association with a mailing address to receive official correspondence. Owners remain responsible for any covenants or architectural violations and are encouraged to provide copies of relevant documents to tenants.
Header Photo: Contest Winner, Paul LaRosa