Join us for a Turkey Trot 5k on the Saturday after Thanksgiving!
The fun committee is excited to set up a 5k for residents to walk or run off their Thanksgiving meal on Saturday, November 28th.
- For fun!
- To exercise!
- To get a cool reward for finishing!
When and where and you mentioned a reward?
- Between 8 AM and 4 PM on Saturday, November 28th.
- The start and finish line will be in front of the pool.
- Please download and print that map below!
- To receive your reward, take a selfie with the finish line sign and send it to LakeSawyerSouthNewsletter@gmail.com with your name(s) and address by 5 PM on 11/28.
Here are some additional details/rules:
- The start and finish signs and the signs showing the path will be up from 8 AM – 4 PM on Saturday, November 28th.
- This is for runners and walkers.
- There is no official start time to encourage social distancing.
- We ask that you run/walk on the sidewalk. We will not be closing any streets.
- Please look both ways before crossing the road. Again, we will not be closing any streets.
- Please bring a copy of the map with you in case any signs fly away!
- There will be no official bibs for this race. Create your own and send us a picture to our newsletter email!
- This will be done at your own pace and risk. We will not have any medical or security staff on site.
- There will not be any water or food given along the path. Make sure you bring your own.
- This will also be on the honor system.
- The fun committee will deliver your reward for finishing to your home. We will let you know via email when.
Questions? Please email LakeSawyerSouthNewsletter@gmail.com.